Annual Membership Fee: $125,000 + 3 year commitment
Community Engagement Opportunities:
- Create systemic change through our Working Groups
- Land Stewardship
- Intuitive Economies and Disruptive Money Systems
- Diaspora Women of the Transatlantic Slave Trade
- Policy Review [Food, Water, Air and Soil]
- Emergent Organizing Coalition
- Provide volunteers for our Community Build Days, workshops and events.
- Supply resources and assist us in obtaining venues for our Membership Drives, Community Build Days and other large events.
- Supply resources, tools for our local urban farms.
- Lead workshops centered around you or your group’s area of expertise.
- Partner with other local organizations and institutions to take action on new community programs developed within our network.
- Market Zoo City Farm and Food Network to your partners and general client or customer base.
- Ability to rent our facilities for your organization's use.
- Participate in creating innovative systems designed to combat hunger, food insecurity, barriers to land acquisition, and other areas of disparity in Kalamazoo.
- Collaborate with our admin team to create programming that applies to our aligned mission and values.
- Work directly with our admin team to develop new systems under our network.
- Create community and regional policy change through partnership.
- Join a vast community of people who want good, healthy food for everyone.
EMAIL [email protected] TO BECOME A THEORY OF CHANGE MEMBER.